When processing personal data, the Company follows the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Electronic Communications Law of the Republic of Lithuania and the requirements of other related legal acts.
- General information about personal data processing
The company informs that the following personal data (categories of personal data) may be collected and processed on the website:
- Personal contact details: I. Name; II. email mail adress;
- The data related to the collected data (when filling out the contact form, on the contact page): I. Subject of the request/report; II. Request/message;
The above-mentioned collected data can be used to respond to requests and stored together with all the above-mentioned content (including Name, Email address, Request/message team and the Request/message itself.
The specified personal data are collected and processed only in accordance with the legal grounds for data processing specified in the legislation. The above personal data is processed on the following legal basis:
- We inform you that your personal data will be stored for 24 months. period. This term can be extended if personal data is used or can be used as evidence or a source of information in a pre-trial or other investigation, including in an investigation conducted by the State Data Inspectorate, in a civil, administrative or criminal case, or in other cases established by law. In this case, personal data may be stored as long as necessary for these data processing purposes and destroyed immediately when no longer needed.
Collected data can be transferred only in those cases where the transfer of data is necessary according to the specified cases:
- to the court of the Republic of Lithuania, law enforcement institutions and/or state institutions to the extent that such provision is determined by the requirements of legal acts;
- Information about cookies
A cookie is a set of data that a website integrates into the browser of a personal computer, mobile device or other device. The next time you visit the website, this file may be scanned (and/or used) so that the website can recognize your computer, mobile device or other device.
Cookies can only be used if the corresponding subscriber or actual user of the website has given consent. Consent is not necessary for the technical storage or use of data, the sole purpose of which is to transmit information through an electronic communication network, as well as, in necessary cases, to provide public information services ordered by the subscriber or the actual user of the website.
Data on the cookies used:
- The rights of entities whose data is collected and disposed of:
Website visitors have the right to:
- Familiarize yourself with data collection and their management and disposal;
- Demand correction of collected personal data;
- Demand the removal of collected personal data;
- Restrict data processing and/or collection;
- Disagree with the Company’s intended processing of data;
Withdraw your consent to process and collect data at any time, when the data is processed on the basis of consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based personal data processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent. You can withdraw your consent by contacting the data protection officer at the above-mentioned contacts, as well as by contacting the Company by phone, e-mail or by sending it to the Company’s headquarters.
Requests for the fulfillment of rights must be submitted to the Company in writing (including electronic format), and it must also be possible to identify the person who submitted the request and the identity of the data subject. The identity of the data subject is determined by an identification (and/or) confirming document or by means of electronic communications that allow proper identification of the person. If the data subject sends the request by mail or via courier (or postman), a copy of the document confirming the personal identity of the data subject must be attached to the request in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts. When a person’s representative applies for information about a person, he must submit a document confirming representation (power of attorney) and a document confirming the identity of the data subject and the representative (or its copy), if there are no other rational ways to establish the identities of the representative and the data subject.
- Confirmation of personal data security
The company processes the collected personal data in accordance with all the laws required by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. When determining personal data processing measures, as well as during data processing, the Company ensures appropriate data protection measures to protect information about personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, and at the same time from any other unlawful processing or use. .
- Complaints procedure
Individuals have the right to complain about the actions of the Company to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (https://vdai.lrv.lt/) and to the court in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts, as well as to complain to the court about the actions (or inaction) of the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
- Final Provisions
For all questions related to the processing of personal data or cookies, their operation on the Company’s website, you can contact: e-mail by mail: [email protected] , +370 459 35 224